.

Thursday, January 31, 2019

My Philosophy of Education :: Educating Education Essays

My philosophical system of EducationEducation today has changed drastically from schools in the past. One standard is computers. Everyone is using computers in everyday life now, and it seems like teachers have to manage with that. Kids can go steady so much off the Internet that they ar becoming smarter. Our kindergarten classes that we took look like the preschools of the present. The children today have to go to preschool to be well prep bed for kindergarten. Kids are even more knowledgeable than we are when it comes to computers. Like many other educators, I would like to make a difference by giving my students a chance to express their talents and perchance I provide learn something from them at the like time. My teaching methods will relate to more up to date techniques.I would like to do something different, take a little of each philosophers beliefs, and credit my protest educational philosophies. I chequer with Socrates belief that students should use good public opinion in all their actions. I know elementary students are non going to be aware of good judgement entirely, but they should be taught through environment and experiences like Foucault. Foucault conceptualizes everything is determined by experience in what kind of life you will have and I do agree that experiences shape people into what they become later in life. The school system, teachers, and their chum classmates are also part of students environment. The child has this chance to learn about their society, but it is up to the child to use their judgments in a positive way. I agree with Sophists description of students. I opine that everyone has the ability to learn. However, through my experience, I have learned that some students learn differently than others. I know that learning comes harder for some, but each individualistic has the capability to learn depending on how badly that individual wants an education. At the same time, I believe the child h as interest in learning and that is what should be taught, like Rousseau said. I know that sometimes it is not easy however, as a teacher I want my students to desire to learn. I believe getting students involved is important. Knowledge varies at different levels of education.

No comments:

Post a Comment